Aeronautical Engineers – Fort Worth, TX
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Aeronautical Engineers for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
- Candidate will be responsible for testing and developing data structures to assure accurate testing of Design and Support of the production and flight test fluid conveyance routing and installation, Electrical Wire Harness Installation and Equipment Installation and structural design.
- Verify the aerosource tool will support shop floor, flight line, and off-site aircraft build and operations.
- Will support validation that aerosource will allow for data management in the areas of creating layouts, creating new drawings and revising existing drawings using CATIA V5 to support aircraft fluid systems installations, harness installations and equipment installations.
- Will work production floor support from receipt of problem, coordination of answer to release of engineering change.
- Designs, develops, and tests a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight.
- Establishes structural specifications, performs stress analysis, and conducts performance tests.
- Bachelor of Science along with 16 years of experience or Master of Science along with 14 years of experience.
- Prior F-16 design experience is desired but, not required.
- Past work experience using CATIA V4 and F-16 EBOM system (MPRSII) is highly desired.
- Design experience sought after covers systems installation and equipment installation however, airframe design experience (primary and secondary structure) is also acceptable.
- Past F-22 design experience is desired.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com