Aeronautical Engineers – Greenville, SC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Aeronautical Engineers for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Assist with the Material Review Board (MRB) to support detail fabrication, sub-assembly, component assembly, and mate through delivery operations.
- Primary duties of this assignment include technical solution development and coordination, and preparation and release of dispositions related to discrepancies on high performance aircraft detail parts, assemblies, installations and finishes.
- Support Planning reviews for F-16 Production through all phases of the F-16 Production.
- Engineering candidate will be required to coordinate across many Greenville Operations Functional areas and sites, including Stress/DADT, Quality Assurance, Planning, Functional Test, Structures and Systems Design groups, Safety, Materials and Processes and Flight Sciences.
- Chosen candidate will work closely with the production floor, support process improvements, incorporate best practices into daily operations, and coordinate lessons learned and corrective action.
- Must possess experience with making timely decisions and possess the ability to understand and manage financial impacts created by specific decisions.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with aircraft design, assembly, production or repair is required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering field is required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com