A&P Mechanics – Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Mechanics in Tamarac, FL.
- Performs all work in strict accordance with the RSM and QCM Manuals
- Receives and follows the instructions from the Crew Lead about daily job assignments
- Understands and follows the priority order of the assignments
- Prints out applicable tech data and gets authorization from Quality to use it
- Ensures that the tech data instructions are well understood and seeks guidance and help from the Crew Lead if it is not
- Follows the proper sign-in and sign-out procedures to ensure accurate labor hour accounting
- Legibly signs off work performed in a timely, daily basis, as applicable; alerts Crew Lead when Inspector is required for work steps completion
- Has knowledge of the amount of time it takes to complete individual jobs and ensures adherence to established labor hour standards and job completion dates.
- Exhibits self-discipline in all areas – avoids excessive tardiness and absences, maintains a clean, orderly work area and a neat personal appearance.
- Maintains a responsible attitude about the use of all special tools and shop equipment – ensures that any equipment used is used properly and stores it back where it belongs.
- Maintains personal tools and toolbox to the standard required for efficient work; purchases hand tools (as opposed to borrowing) needed to keep toolbox inventory up-to-date
- Performs end-of-day checklist tasks as assigned by Crew Lead that covers the security of both Company and Customer equipment – external doors locked, shop equipment properly stored, lights and AC’s turned off, etc.
- Remove, clean, visual inspect, install component parts and modules on various models.
- Inspect engines for any component defects, etc.
- Assemble and disassemble various components of aircraft during repairs and maintenance.
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly, or adjustments to various engine components.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on GE, LEAP, CFM56, CF6, CF34, AE3007, and R/R Trent engines is preferred.
- A&P License or Powerplant License is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, physically able to lift, up to 50, pounds, and be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and OT as required.
- Must be willing to work travel for Field Team.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com