A&P Technicians – Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Technicians for openings in Tamarac, FL.
- Remove, clean, visually inspect, install component parts and modules on various models.
- Inspect engines for any component defects, etc.
- Assemble and disassemble various components of aircraft during repairs and maintenance.
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various engine components.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on GE, LEAP, CFM56, CF6, CF34, AE3007, and R/R Trent engines is preferred.
- A&P License or Powerplant License is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, physically able to lift, up to 50, pounds, and be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and OT as required.
- Must be willing to work travel for Field Team.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com