Avionics Install Technicians – Mineral Wells, TX
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Avionics Install Technicians for openings in Mineral Wells, TX.
- Responsible for assisting with fixed wing & rotorcraft related activities during STC, installation, troubleshooting & maintenance related activities.
- Must possess & demonstrate a high level of technical avionics interface knowledge, digital & analog interfaces, various component capabilities & regulations with respect to certifying fixed wing & rotorcraft safe for flight.
- Associates degree related to general aviation avionics or an A&P License with 3 years of avionics experience on general aviation & helicopter aircraft.
- IA and/or Pilot’s License is a plus.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com