Customer Response Team (CRT) Avionics Technicians – Tucson Service Center
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced Avionics Technician for openings in Tucson, AZ to be a part of the Customer Response Team.
Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire positions available.
- Troubleshoots repairs, inspect, modifies and services aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required and with frequent face to face contact with customers.
- 5+ years of experience and an A&P License is required.
- Experience working on Bombardier aircraft is required, specifically Challenger and/or Global aircraft.
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com