Database Architect/Engineer-Level 2 – Orlando, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Database Architect/Engineer-Level 2 for openings in Orlando, FL.
- Support efforts for the overall data architecture and integrity of data on Service Central (/ServiceNow) Platform both for the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and Foundational/Core (shared platform) data.
- Provide guidance and oversight of design, development, implementation and management of data structures and data population on the Service Central Platform.
- Support development of standard processes (internal or external to Service Central); focus areas are Data Architecture/Management and IT Service Management.
- Participate in Enterprise Initiatives and Customer Projects to ensure product requirements, documented processes and interface definitions align to Service Central data, usage and process standards (ex. Hardware Asset Management, Cloud@LM, Service Mapping, LM Facilities, Citizen Innovations).
- Develop Service Central Data Architecture and ITSM strategic plans and roadmaps looking well into the future while keeping ideas grounded on what is possible now.
- Oversee the engineering and operations of interfaces/integrations populating the Service Central Configuration Management Database and Foundational/Core tables; coordinate resources through Agile story definition, engineering/integration, testing and deployment.
- Support the development, grooming and prioritization of stories and epics within the IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, Core Technical Team and Hardware Asset Management Agile backlogs; work/coordinate assigned story tasking.
- ITSM Process Lead: help to mentor members of the process team, establish priorities, and support the development and grooming the ITSM Agile backlog; manage ITSM process documentation at both the Service Central and Enterprise (IITP) level.
- Adhere to and promote organizational policies and standards in dealing with customers and others both internal and external to the organization.
- BA Degree with 3-5 years of work experience OR Master’s Degree with 2-3 years of work experience is REQUIRED.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Analyst or similar role.
- Must show evidence of excellent problem-solving skills as well as keen analytical abilities.
- Must have strong leadership qualities, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Expertise in Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Experience in management and coordination of cross-functional and cross-organization activities and projects.
- Experience supporting Enterprise-level services and operations.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; problem-solving attitude.
- Proficiency in ServiceNow.
- ITIL Certified.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com