Director of Maintenance – Mesa, AZ
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Director of Maintenance for openings in Mesa, AZ.
This is a Contract to Hire opening.
- DOM for a fleet Extra 300L aerobatic aircraft and SIAI Marchetti S.211 jet training aircraft supporting the world’s foremost provider of UPRT for professional pilots.
- Will be responsible for aircraft inspections, repair and overhaul, evaluation and procurement, regulatory compliance, vendor relations, etc.
- A&P License with Inspection Authorization Certification required.
- 5+ years GA aircraft maintenance experience in a repair station environment.
- Experience in working on piston engine aircraft (Lycoming Engines preferred) and turbofan engines (P&W JT15D preferred).
- Must have previous experience supervising a team of at least 5 technicians for 3 years or more.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com