Instructors (Maintenance Training) – Greenville, SC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Instructors (Maintenance Training) for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Establishes and directs a training system and/or conducts classroom and practical instruction to provide technical knowledge for the safe maintenance, repair, and operation of aircraft, aircraft systems, ground equipment, tools, test equipment, stores and facilities, according to established procedures.
- May analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs and develop training programs.
- Writes, edits, and produces materials for technical instruction.
- Provides assistance and support to all divisions in helping them determine their training needs and develop and conduct their maintenance training programs.
- Establishes and directs the maintenance of company-wide training programs.
- Establishes and directs the maintenance of a company-wide training and qualification record system. Maintains currency in technical developments, technical training, and audiovisual techniques including the maintenance of company aircraft instruction manuals.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Eight or more years of avionics/electrical fighter experienced is required.
- Two or more years of instructor experience is required.
- Must have electrical experience working on fighter aircraft preferably (F-16).
- Must be familiar with aviation soldering and electrical wire routing.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com