Inventory Control – Greenville, SC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Inventory Control Associates for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Buildup and maintain Perishable Tool Kits to include, compile records concerned with quantity, type of material received, in stock, and or issued.
- Requisition needed supplies; verify material received to determine irregularities in order; inspect articles and rejects defective ones.
- Prepare inventory records and reports and investigates discrepancies in stock counts.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and own the process.
- Must have Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience in order to create spreadsheets.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com