Lead Avionics Technician – Tucson Service Center
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Lead Avionics Technicians for openings in Tucson, AZ.
Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire positions are available.
- Troubleshoots repairs, inspect, modifies and services aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Minimum of five years of Avionics experience required.
- A&P License is preferred.
- Lead/Supervisory experience required.
- Corporate aircraft experience is preferred, specifically Bombardier aircraft.
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com