Maintenance Controllers – Greensboro, NC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Maintenance Controllers for openings in Greensboro, NC.
This is a Direct Hire Position.
- Safely managing daily maintenance requirements of the fleet in a timely manner
Coordinating w/ SOC, QC, Customer Service, MX Vendors, FBOs and Flight crews on maintenance events.
- Must convey high level of technical support to flight crews and MX vendors.
- Responsible for applying and managing fleet MELs. Building, scheduling, and releasing fleet maintenance work orders and releasing fleet detailing work orders.
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is conveyed with maintenance computer programs and to operations for AOG and delayed aircraft.
- Responsible for oversight and management of fleet during maintenance events.
- Responsible for releasing aircraft for RTS in accordance w/company and FAA guidelines.
- Responsible for Airworthiness Releases and Special Flight Permits.
- Ensures Fleet maintenance is monitored and completed in a timely manner, never to exceed governing time limitations.
- Responsible for providing shift turnovers and reports of sufficient detail to ensure open issues receive appropriate attention and follow through.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Aircraft Maintenance Control, Maintenance Supervisor, Crew Chief, Avionics Lead or equivalent experience.
- A&P License is required.
- Minimum 5 years of corporate aircraft or regional airline maintenance experience.
- Specific experience on Citation X and/or Challenger 300 is highly desirable.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills are preferred.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and task management skills
- Must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, typing skills are a plus.
- Experience with CAMP, AVTRAK, CMP, JETDOCS, Corridor, EBIS or other maintenance specific applications are highly desired.
- Must be a clear and concise verbal and written communicator.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- Years of experience including aircraft/license requirements
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com