Materials Managers – New Castle, DE
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Materials Managers for openings in New Castle, Delaware.
- 3 to 5 years working for a FAR 135 or 145 operation is preferred.
- The ability to reference Illustrated Parts Catalogues (IPCs) for part compatibility information and familiarity with CAMP and CMP preferred.
- Must have General knowledge of aircraft systems such as electrical, mechanical and avionics required.
- Project management skills and experience desired.
- Must have strong organization skills and work well under pressure.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@hqaero.com