Aviation Mechanics – Littleton, CO
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Aviation Mechanics for openings in Littleton, CO.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Exclude technicians working in production or quality assurance.
- Airframe and Powerplant License or similar professional certifications.
- Experience in aircraft/aerospace assembly with quality oversight.
- Strong understanding of aerospace or aircraft fabrication in quality-controlled environment.
- Ability to operate mills, routers, lathes, grinders, table saws, band saws, and other various shop tools.
- Familiarity with Visual Enterprise Complex Assembly Manufacturing Solution (VE-CAMS), SAP, Enterprise Electronic Data and Management System (EPDM). Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI), Manufacturing Process Specifications (MPS), Parts, Materials and Process Engineering (PMP) experience.
- Strong aptitude for attention to detail: Following and recording data in various electronic documentation methods.
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 2 Years of experience.
- Familiarity with the proper usage of mechanics hand tools and power tools.
- Experience reading and understanding engineering drawings and process specifications or procedures.
- Must have torqueing operations experience in a mechanical manufacturing setting.
- Bonding experience with one or more of the following: epoxies, acrylics, silicones.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com