Painter/Processors – Pinellas Park, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Painter/Processors for an opening in Pinellas Park, FL.
- Have the ability to prepare aircraft surfaces, mask, prime and apply finish coatings.
- Performs a variety of operations to prepare and/or execute correct finish on sheet metal and extrusion parts.
- Displays ability to plan, layout, interpret blueprints, sketches to all engineering specifications; determine sequence of operations, number of required pieces and method of setup.
- Uses a variety of tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Makes standard shop calculations relating to preparation and/or cure times.
- May monitor and verify quality with statistical process or other control procedures.
- May input data as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have some knowledge of surface preparation and coatings.
- Must be able to read and execute proper surface preparation and/or surface finish to Blue-Print specifications.
- Also, able to do lay-out of sheet metal and extrusion parts.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, and manipulate data. Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
- Must be a team player, have the ability to multi-task and get along with other team members, the desire to learn and accept several fabrication job functions.
- Candidates who are submitted for this position must be prepared to interview over the phone.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com