Parts Department Assistant – Tampa, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Parts Department Assistants for openings in Tampa, FL.
This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE Position.
- Accurately fulfill parts orders via phone or email.
- Pull orders from stock and ensure the right part is being provided to the customer.
- Help with maintaining and organizing inventory.
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees.
- Select appropriate vendors to obtain parts.
- Perform various tasks within shipping and receiving department.
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Ability to handle deadline-oriented tasks.
- Productive and responsible.
- Willing to learn and handle any tasks required.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal & written).
- Must be organized and able to follow existing procedures.
- Good typing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Aviation background is a plus.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@HQAero.com