Procurement Rep (Buyer/Analyst) – Fort Worth, TX
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Procurement Rep (Buyer/Analyst) for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
- Daily responsibilities include delivery and procurement support for major F-35 systems, managing sustainment contracts, scheduling activities with the supplier and in SAP, helping develop subcontract specifications and statements of works, negotiating and enforcing terms and conditions, preparing bid packages, administering repair and return contracts, evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiating subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in contract negotiations.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS).
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Procurement of major systems from engineering drawings (specification controlled) in a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system and Systems, Applications, and Processes (SAP) system in support of F-35 program.
- Confers with suppliers and learns to analyze supplier’s operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
- Will work with many internal and external departments and customers.
- Must have SAP/FAR/DFAR, and sustainment experience.
- Aviation/Aerospace Buyer procurement/sustainment experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor of Science along with 4-8 years of experience or Master of Science along with 2-6 years of experience.
- Will accept experience in lieu of degree.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com