Project Planner – Greenville, SC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Project Planners for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers.
- Plans detail operations from blueprints, engineering orders, change notices, and other engineering releases.
- Determines the need for tooling and makes recommendations for the design and planning of required tools.
- Prepares shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinates with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
- Maintains progress reports, schedules, and other related records.
- Technical Writer – Writes, in clear and concise language, such technical documents as aircraft work documents and work instructions related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, mechanical, and other equipment. Includes writing such technical documentation as operational specifications, bulletins, articles, and marketing publications. Acquires or verifies knowledge of subject by interviewing workers engaged in developing new products and services or in making improvements, observing performance of experiments and methods of production, referring to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings and notes, bulletins, manuals, or similar publications.
- Main job junction is to write detailed instructions for determined processes.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with technical writing, advances communication skills, intermediate MS Office experience, ability to read engineering drawings, ability to write technical documents and end-user documentation, and data entry.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com