Quality Inspector (CTH) – Belle Vernon, PA
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Inspector for openings in Belle Vernon, PA.
This is a Contract to Hire Position after 90 days.
- Perform inspection of aircraft components during their assembly, installation, and adjustment to ensure that the workmanship and materials conform to the aircraft manufacturers’ specifications, maintenance manual procedures and FAR requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft inspection in a production line/repair station environment.
- A&P License is required.
- Must have current experience on Airbus and Bell model Helicopters.
- Must be well versed in working to Maintenance/Repair manuals and FAR guidelines.
- An Inspection Authorization is a plus.
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com