Quality Inspector – Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Quality Inspectors for openings in Tamarac, FL.
- Conducts Pre-Induction meetings to ensure that the Customer’s work scope is followed; reviews, presents, and ensures the proper compliance with all required AD’s and SB’s using current tech data.
- Confirms that no defective, unserviceable or un-airworthy parts, including parts lacking proper trace, are installed in any articles released.
- Proper execution of FAA Form 8130-3, when required and authorized.
- Ensures the final acceptance of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies and the airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside of Company by contractors.
- Ensures incoming and outgoing articles are prepared and transported in accordance with all proper guidelines and manuals.
- Ensures the proper tagging and identification of all parts and components as outlined in the Quality Manual.
- Ensures the preservation of all components or parts during the work process.
- Provides the proper repair instructions to Purchasing for all Repair Orders going to an outside vendor – ensures that any limitations concerning the repair are clearly explained in the instructions; marks the area of part to be repaired as applicable; include the latest applicable Tech Data.
- See that rejected, scrap and unserviceable parts are handled per the RSM/QCM and in such a way as to prevent their reuse as serviceable.
- 5+ years of Inspection experience and an A&P License are required.
- Borescope experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, physically able to lift, up to 50, pounds, and be computer literate, to include MS Office.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and OT as required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com