Ramp Attendant/Client Services Specialist – Mesa, Arizona
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Ramp Attendant/Client Services Specialist for openings in Mesa, Arizona.
This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE Position.
- Prep planes (fuel, oil, cockpits, cleaning inside and outside, detailing)
- Assist Pilots/Mechanic with pre-flight needs
- Prep Squadron for incoming customers
- Prep guests
- Ensure customer safety on flight deck and near aircraft
- Requires ongoing database maintenance and product knowledge
- Opportunity for cross utilization as maintenance apprentice
- 190 lbs. max weight
- Ability to assist in pushing out 1400 lbs. aircraft
- Ability to push 55-gallon oil drum
- Daily multiple trips up & down stairs
- High heat tolerance for outside work.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com