Recruiters – McCellan, CA
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Recruiters for openings in McCellan, CA.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position.
- Research and recommend effective recruiting strategies to find applicants.
- Assist with the setup, maintenance, and use of recruiters and staffing agencies.
- Assists with maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Maintains all applicant data through Jobvite to ensure mandatory compliance per EEOC regulation
- Conducts prescreening interviews and provides well documented recruiting reports
- Assists with the scheduling of interviews, including arranging candidate travel
- Participates in the interviewing process as requested
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Posts openings in advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues as requested.
- Assist with preparation and execution of recruiting events
- Provides responses for all recruiting inquiries received by email and telephone
- Assist in New Hire Orientation. Act as a resource for new employees transitioning into their roles
- Provides support with recruiting project development, and execution
- Light travel may be required
- An aviation recruiting background is highly desired. Specifically, recruiting Pilots.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree, GED or High School Diploma
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal partners, staffing agencies, and candidates.
- Knowledge utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes;
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Jobvite ADP) is beneficial
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, as needed;
- Strong computer proficiency, including working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com