Sales & Procurement Assistants – Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Sales & Procurement Assistants for openings in Tamarac, FL.
- The Sales & Procurement Assistant is responsible for facilitating customers parts sales, and assisting the Purchasing and Vendor Administrator as required.
- This position requires someone who is proficient with Microsoft Office, understands Quantum, and is able to keep up with industry trends.
- This person also manages their time effectively, is detail oriented, and has excellent communication skills.
- High School Diploma is required and an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook along with using the internet and search engines.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- 1-2 years in a Sales role and experience using Quantum is preferred.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com