Software Engineers – Ft. Worth, TX
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Software Engineers for openings in Ft. Worth, TX.
- This individual will perform a preliminary technical analysis role as a software discloser or software license assessor, executing analysis and preliminary assessments of open source and other third-party software using established tools and processes. In doing so, the successful candidate will determine what types of licensing, copyrights, and other attributions are contained within the software package and make initial recommendations to the assessor regarding overall suitability for use within the company with respect to intellectual property (IP).
- Recommendations concerning suitability and risk potential will be developed under the guidance of the team lead and other members.
- This individual will be expected to work closely with the others in the team to learn the processes and tools and may be called upon to perform business analysis tasks with the customer to understand their requirements.
- Additional opportunities exist for developing and modifying software tools used in performing daily tasks.
- 5-10 years of experience in development of software.
- Level 3: Bachelor of Science along with 6-10 years of experience or Master of Science along with 4-8 years of experience.
- Requires a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Ideal candidate has software development, specifically with build experience.
- Experience with Agile development of Open Source Software, either creation of new software or modification/combination of existing, with an understanding of how FOSS software is constructed is preferred.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com