Software Engineers (Level 4) – Littleton, CO
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Software Engineers (Level 4) for openings in Littleton, CO.
- Will support the SBIRS program with formal requirements-based qualification testing of the flight software and the development of tools and utilities that support the verification framework.
- This will require learning details about the flight software system, subsystems, and a developed test environment in order to implement comprehensive tests to verify requirements and support validation activities.
- Software engineers will be responsible for implementing assigned test cases, debugging test scripts, generating defect reports/change requests for issues with software or test products, working with other teams to implement those changes/fixes, moving tests and results through the review process, and potentially implementing some tools and utilities to help streamline the test process.
- Experience with C/C++ Experience with Unix/Linux Experience with scripting languages Experience
- Five 5 years of professional experience within the software technology field that supports the job skill requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com