HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced SolidWorks Drafter for openings in Pinellas Park, FL.
This is a Contract Position.
- Completes layout drawings prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices. Prepares complete production detail drawings, and may contribute to design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations. Makes basic computations in coordination with specifications.
- Utilizes SOLIDWORKS 2D in conjunction with AutoCAD 2D to generate detailed engineering fabrication and assembly drawings from basic layouts, established references, notes, and discussions with engineers and standard data.
- Must be PROFICIENT SOLIDWORKS 2D user
- Must be PROFICIENT Microsoft Office user
- Must be experienced AutoCAD 2D user
- CNC machining knowledge helpful
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org