Subcontract Administrators – Greenville, SC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Subcontract Administrators for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Develop subcontract Packages in accordance Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Review/ Develop statements of work in conjunction with site management.
- Conduct negotiations for best value, delivery schedule, and Terms and conditions for procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services.
- Analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Work with Contracts, Program Managers and suppliers to ensure orders are placed timely, and inventory is received and invoiced.
- At least 1 year of experience in procurement and subcontract management is required.
- Must comprehend requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations.
- At least 1 year of experience in Acquisition/Procurement is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Owning and completing multiple tasks and manage competing priorities.
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills along with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education is required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
HQ Aero provides guaranteed HASSLE FREE weekly payroll, along with direct deposit on first pay, per diem for eligible applicants, and payroll advances. Additional benefits offered to HQ Aero Technicians: Travel pay and longevity bonuses offered on majority of our contract assignments. Referral bonus is also offered to all of our technicians.
If you are looking for a job in the aviation industry, you have come to the right place! HQ Aero is always recruiting highly skilled, motivated and dedicated aviation personnel to support our customer’s manpower needs. By choosing to partner with HQ Aero, you will work with one of our knowledgeable aviation recruiters, and will gain access to aviation jobs offered by the top companies in the aviation industry. HQ Aero’s proven staffing approach has allowed us to successfully place many aviation professionals, just like you, in jobs across the globe. We take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with outstanding aviation talent to support their everyday business needs. Our aviation employment openings are updated on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@hqaero.com